Struggling with the most basic Task in FTVIew ME

This will work. It's Also similar to my project I talked about earlier.

Make 6 memory tags each with an initial value of 1-6. Add parameter #7 to each existing file. Use the Memory tag needed to give you the value you want for that page. Place a Piloted List selector on the Parameter File Display Page make it invisible. Set Pilot List Selector to have 7 states 0-6.
In the connection tab:

Value = PLC Tag
Indicator = parameter {#7}
Remote Access = 1

This is what I was looking for. Thanks Cwal!!!

Similar Topics

Afternoon all I am having a few problems with scaling a thermocouple. I'm using a TM221CE40R with a TM3TI8 input card and a type K thermocouple...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I've taken on a job that is truly over my head with a engineering group. The standards of Rockwell programming is much more...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling with some device net issues. I am using a AB SLC5/03 processor and a 1747-SDN card supplying a network with 7 FlexIO ADN adapters...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm sorry. so many PLC concepts I still struggle with. I need to move some 8 digit numbers from a SLC 500 5/05 processor to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom