Studio 5000 AOP (add on profiles)

Where/how did you find that? I have a Generic Ethernet Module in the program now and I'm going to test it. The only document I found was related to a safety plc.

You'll find 3 documents in the Documentation section if you search for "Logix" there:

a) Title: EtherNet/IP Adapter, HMS, Supplement Example Configurations with ControlLogix/CompactLogix PLC
Controllers: DX200/DX100/NX100
Part No. 172723-1CD

b) Title: EtherNet/IP Board Robot as Slave to Controllogix/Compactlogix PLC Configuration Example, DX100
Controllers: DX100
Part No. 165022-1CD

C) Title: EtherNet/IP Safety Function Supplement (Router Configuration Guide: Allow Rockwell GuardLogix PLC with One Ethernet/IP Scanner Card)
Controllers: DX200
Part No. 175297-1CD

Similar Topics

Hello, I just installed Studio 5000 V34 and when I try to create the project (with Compact logix Cpu), I get the below picture error message. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, My Question is that im trying to add a module for the new Keyence Iv3 Cameras to Studio 5000, Where do I find the AOP? ive searched the...
Replies
Views
I have an ACT350 weigh scale transmitter from Mettler Toledo and am trying to import their sample code and tags into my project. On the website...
Replies
Views
Never had to do this before, but I need to add the 1783-ETAP Add-On Profile to my system. I'm following the instructions here, and all goes well...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to compare strings in Studio 5000 on an Allen Bradley 1769-L33ER and came across this weird incorrect string comparison. Neither of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom