Aop- add on profile for studio 5000

sinanmoral

Hello,

I just installed Studio 5000 V34 and when I try to create the project (with Compact logix Cpu), I get the below picture error message.

I already downloaded and installed AOP from ab.com but the result is same.

There are only 1756 CPUs and modules that I can create on studio 5000 without problem.

Even I installed thirt party product AOP(Mettler Toledo),I can not find this module, also I can not see powerflex 525 drivers.(I already dowloaded it and installed)

Please look at below picture.

Adsız2.png Adsız3.png

What you will see depends on where you are trying to add the device. If I right-click on the backplane and add a module I will only see options for modules that plug into the 1756 backplane. If you have a device like the PowerFlex that connects over Ethernet, then you need to have an Ethernet module in the chassis and then you can add the Ethernet devices under that module.

OG

Edit: My software version is older so it looks a little different.

Network Devices.png

Last edited:
Thank you very much.

As you said, after inslalling ethernet module to backplane,I can add powerflex or third party device (Mettler toledo) and my one problem is solved.

How about compact logix issue, Why I can not create the project on studio 5000.

I get error message as '' Failed to create the project. Module profile could not be found.This could indicate the module profile is not installed'' (picture is above post)

Compactlogix model 1769 L18ERM B1BB that i wanna create.

Thanks in advance.

I think you have to install the right firmware package to your Logix Designer, otherwise Logix Designer does not have the right compiler for the CPU you need. You need to be registered in the Rockwell web portal and download the desired firmware package.

thanks for your reply.

I have multi version Studio 5000 and Rslogix 5000 V20.

Problem is still ongoing.

CPU model that I wanna work on; 1769 L18ERM BB1B.

When I try to create the project with both studio 5000 and rslogix 5000, I get error message module profile can not found like below picture.

Any other advice?

Thanks in advance for your solution.

Adsız2.png Adsız5.png

thanks for your reply.

I have multi version Studio 5000 and Rslogix 5000 V20.

Problem is still ongoing.

CPU model that I wanna work on; 1769 L18ERM BB1B.

When I try to create the project with both studio 5000 and rslogix 5000, I get error message module profile can not found like below picture.

Any other advice?

Thanks in advance for your solution.

any Update about this one?
i face same issue.......