Studio 5000 installation error

sinanmoral

Hello,

I have studio5000 and my computer is windows 7 professional.

When I try to install Studio5000 V33 to my laptop then I got this error message '' Error 28005.The factoryTalk activation licence import failed.Would you like to continue your installation'' I got this error message during installation progress %14.

Any idea How I can solve and complete the installation?
You can see the error picture at the attacment.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Adsız.png

Tell it yes, continue. It should finish up, then you can get in contact with Rockwell Activation Support. That support is free, possible just your license is tied up on another system or you are using a license that is checked out from its server at the moment?

Thank you for your reply.

I have just installation file without activation.

So after installation done, I will use it for grace period of 7 days and then delete it.

Problem is still is ongoing.

Thank you for your reply.

I have just installation file without activation.

So after installation done, I will use it for grace period of 7 days and then delete it.

Problem is still is ongoing.

As long as you have a valid license, give Rockwell a call once you have it installed, they can help fix activation issues without a techconnect contract. Activation support is free.

Every installation of RSLogix(5/500/5K)/Studio5K I always do not activate it during the installation.

Every time you open it then it will look for the activation and open, or give a popup and/or close if it can't find one. For some reason Studio5K will not open on a grace period license like RSLogix5/500/5K will.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

My problem is solved.

I upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 and then try to install again so the result is ok and working.