Studio 5000 RIO Module Help

Hello I am trying to do some testing on the bench. I have a 1756-L73 processor, 1756-RIO and a plc5 rack with a RIO module. I have set up my 5000 program and am trying to use the configuration tool for the rio module. However after making my .rio file and i goto Tools>Set 1756-RIO Module Scanner/Adapter Mode I get the following error:

"DTL_E_MISSING_RSLINX_ACTIVATION, unable to find activation key"

Any ideas?

From Rockwell............

Per the ControlLogix Remote I/O Communication Module User manual, Publication 1756-UM534 and ControlLogix Remote I/O (RIO) Module Installation instructions, Publication 1756-IN610, the 1756-RIO module requires RSLinx Classic v2.54 or greater and RSLinx Classic must have an activation