Studio 5000 Trend ?

Open your logic window and then open your trend. Those should appear as two tabs in the same window. Click on one of them and drag them until you see a new window appear. I typically drag to the left until the cursor passes into the space for the Controller Organizer. Then the new window appears quickly. That new window can be sized and positioned as you wish. If you do this for the logic and the trend then you can move and position both of them as needed.

In older versions of the software (before v31) they had a tile (under the Window menu) feature that made this much easier.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, I am trying to trend in Logix Designer an element of an INT[223] input data array. For some reason, the "add" button is greyed out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom