Studio 5000 V34 Install error

mgostovich

Capture.PNG

I get this error every time I install Studio on my new laptop.

Any help is appreciated

In case you cannot see it, it says...

"The installation cannot proceed because an incompatible version of RSNETWORX or DeviceNet Tag Generator is detected."

Are either of those installed? Do you use them? If the answer is yes, uninstall them anyway.

In fact, uninstall every Studio version, and reinstall from earliest -> latest.

Not joking.

Are either of those installed? Do you use them? If the answer is yes, uninstall them anyway.

In fact, uninstall every Studio version, and reinstall from earliest -> latest.

Not joking.

I ran into this exact issue a many years ago. Rockwell support told me back then to start with the earliest version and install in order. That is how I do the installs to this day.