Studio 5000

I am using Studio 5000 and can't get the Emulator to work. I have the Virtual Backplane running in Linx and am writing to the Emulator controller. It won't establish communication with the controller though. I am sure it is something I am doing wrong, but I need some help please.

Slot zero is the emulator controller. It says it can't go online and a communications path is needed. I have Linx open at the same time too.

Have you started RSEmulate 5000 software:
If yes. Have you created the processor in the emulate chassis?

I don't have RS Emulate Software that I can tell. I think it is different in version 21. You just open Studio 5000 and pick the Emulator controller. I also don't think there is a virtual chassis.

To use the emulate controller you have to have RSEmulate 5000 software.
RSEmulate simulates the PLC.
You need Studio 5000 to program / monitor the PLC
You need RSLinx to talk to the PLC
You need either a real PLC or RSEmulate to talk to.

Where can I find the emulator software.

I have installed Studio 5000 professional but can't seem to find the emulator anywhere.

Am I just being dumb?

Cheers

Mark