Success

Congratulations PLC Man! You have always impressed me with your clear insight and experience - much greater than your 24 years on this planet.
Glad you posted some of your 'backstory', there are so many Automation people on this forum, I have wondered about the paths each one took to make it here, and be involved in this highly technical field.
Remember, NEVER stop learning! That's what has kept me in my present job for 29 years (last Friday), now almost 34 years since graduating at GT. (yes its a bit staggering to think about how long that's been!)

Last edited:
PLC Kid. Good Job. I know now that I have 2 Trade Tickets (electrical and instrumentation) and am now training on Automation, and it isnt easy. but its deffinately worth while. I tend to be very willing to make the extra efforts to an apprentice that wants to learn. some dont really care. but those ones that never want to stop learning they are worthwile. you fall in this category. the guys here are more than willing to help people who want to learn. Time to Enjoy your hard work. The first guy i worked with on Automation, He taught me alot of key things, in his own time. and refused to take any money beer, or food in exchange. My Goal is to provide the same to people willing to learn.