Suggestions Welcome

To do a PIB move I just make a FC that looks something like this.

That would work, but I thought I'd note that in the newer PLC families (1200/1500) the whole IO table is in the process image table, so there is no need to treat IO over 256 as a 2nd class citizen. You can still do peripheral reads/writes if you want immediate access, but it is not required.

Similar Topics

Hi guys. I would like to sense coated web running on a chained conveyor. The application looks something like this. Material fed through a coater...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
I'd like people's opinions on which manufacturer of hardware they prefer. We are an aerospace manufacturing facility that does little to no SCADA...
Replies
Views
I am setting up control for Hypochlorite dosing. The easy part is the dosing calculation for flow pacing but I would also like to setup trimming...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom