Sunne PLCs

Moebius

G'day guys,

has anyone come across a brand of PLC called SUNNE? one of our customers has a machine delivered from China, with a Sunne SPC-03X PLC (approx 40 DI/24 DO) but NO info at all.

can anyone help here?

;) M

The email address for Sunne PLC Taiwan is [email protected]. I have sent them an email enquiry for my Sunne plc too but there is no reply, their website looks new and it is only in Chinese so maybe we are dealing with a start up company here, problem.

Choong

Sunne plcs

Something about Sunne PLCs?
I found one in a Stamtec press.
I want modify the internal program and I don't have idea about how programming this PLC.
Please contact me if anyone know about it.

G'day guys,

has anyone come across a brand of PLC called SUNNE? one of our customers has a machine delivered from China, with a Sunne SPC-03X PLC (approx 40 DI/24 DO) but NO info at all.

can anyone help here?

;) M
Stamtec press??
I have the same one!
I read your post (9 years ago) and I am in the same situation.
Found something?

I run the sunne plc on our Stamtec press and they have great support in the US. I just had to replace the plc and angle display. Are you having an issue? I have the contact info if you need it.

I need replace the PLC

I run the sunne plc on our Stamtec press and they have great support in the US. I just had to replace the plc and angle display. Are you having an issue? I have the contact info if you need it.

Thank you for your fast response:

The Stamtec press runs well. I have three presses 110T in operation.

I need the program because I am implementing an re engineering process:
-Replacing cam modules for absolute encoders.
-Installing displays to show detailed work for each operator/duty
-Implementing an industrial network for managing, controlling and monitoring in real time.

Stamtec offer spare parts, for now.

I need all information possible now, I know how the press works, but I don't need change all. I only need to replace the PLC.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas before to contact Stamtec?

As long as you come up with a good sequence of operation you should be fine. Make sure you fully understand the overload function real well and cover safety completely. There is a lot of inertia that needs to be handled. I don't think Stamtec will be much help other then explaining stuff like how the die overload system works. The service manager at Stamtec is Patrick Thomas and is very knowledgeable.

I used to use Stamtec presses back in the day. We bought 3 new presses (2) 1100 transfers and (1) 600 ton. Each press was shipped with out ladder documentation and 1 of the presses the PLC was obsolete 4 years before the press was built.

I have replaced several PLC controlled press with Safety rated Press controls and a PLC combo. This has worked out great. 1 or 2 years ago I did a robot tending application with 2 robots per press and 2 presses. A small Compactlogix 15" HMI nice clean package when it was all said and done.

On small presses I use a MicroLogix 1100 or 1400 for the PLC. I run the encoder straight into the PLC local I/O and use this to handle my PLS. If you are retrofitting an existing system with a resolver you can use an AMCI card.