Supervised output module, single channel

jdbrandt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know of a maker of a 'GENIUS-like' module that can supervise a wire with a small amount of voltage, measure the current, and produce a signal that indicates "the device attached is presently NOT shorted to ground, and will properly energize when full voltage is applied". General Electric does this with some of their GENIUS blocks, and I desire to do the same, but for only ONE device. If this were an imput, it would be called 'supervised', as used on fire-alarm systems. I don't know what they call them when they're on outputs.
Any help appreciated.

Similar Topics

Does anyone here know of a small (micro) or slot based PLC that has modules that support a supervised output. This would be an output that can...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom