sure servo failure

irondesk40

have pretty excited about using the sure servo units due to the price and have 3 running on a machine. Have one that I have in my shop that I experiment with and basically just a drive and motor with no load and most of the time not even running a cycle unless I experiment with it.
Today I left it just running back and forth as I was developing a data base to record the cycles and length etc everyone as a test. Got back from lunch and after about 30 minutes noticed it had stopped.
Alarm 13, if I remember correctly, the motor over current fault. Checked everything I could think of and disconnected the drive, enabled the drive and same fault. Finally called AD and basically he wanted me perform the same steps I had already and same problem. Reset back to factory defaults and same thing. AD determined drive was bad. Tech guy said he had a couple in the last couple of days. They going to replace it under warranty, which is great but sure hope that is not a sign of things to come.
Anyone else had any problems with the sure servo units.