Surface Grinder Retrofit

Wayne,

What are you using to control / reverse the table? You mentioned a Panelview HMI, so I'm assuming that you have a small plc on this thing. If so what type model?

If your PLC has a free analog input channel you could go real cheap and dirty and use a string pot. We have a bunch of them, and haven't had any trouble. Mounting location is crucial to reliability however. (You gotta keep the string out of harms way.)

http://www.celesco.com/

To only complete and understand this topic.
1-What the problem?
2-What type of grinder?
3-What variable to get or measure?

Similar Topics

I would like to replace the existing table cross feed controls(8 logic cards in a rack) for an old surface grinder with a PLC and an optional...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been shopping around for a while, seems like alot of them will only inspect a small area. What I want to do is inspect a loading...
Replies
Views
I'm curious if anyone has used a Surface Pro with Wonderware? I developed the application in 1920 x 1080 and that is the resolution for the main...
Replies
Views
If you didn't see Microsoft's press event they released the Surface Pro 4 but also a full laptop dubbed the 'Surface Book'. Looks like it could be...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried using a MS Surface tablet with Windows 7/8 to run RSLogix 500 or 5k? Seems like a nice alternative for simple field...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom