Symax 400 error and programming question.

GilovanJoe

I want to use register 8107 of a Sy/Max 400 to point to an error register stack but not sure how to program the rung to reserve this 16 register block. Would I need to use a shift SHFT or FIFO statement or use a sequencer function? The manual only states that I need to reserve this 16 register block, beginning before register 3985, exclusively for the Error Register Block.

While I'm OK with basic ladder logic, I'm not really familiar with the shifting of registers and sequencing. Like a lot of maintenance departments, I'm let with an older machine and controls and all outside support has ceased to exist. Don't really need to reprogram, just maintain it, and this error stack could help if I can figure out how to add it.

Using SFW-374 and DOS on an old laptop if this matters.
Thanks