Symbols change to absolutes against my will

I have seen conversation about this somewhere but can't seem to find it...
I have a DB that has array of UTDs. Now when I had to insert a new element to the UDT, my STL code decided to stick into old addresses. Like,
CALL "ANY_ANY_SB"
any1 :="DBStor1".Slot[2]
any2 :="DBStor1".Slot[1]
RET_VAL:=#Slot_size
turned into
CALL "ANY_ANY_SB"
any1 :=P#DB101.DBX58.0
any2 :=P#DB101.DBX24.0
RET_VAL:=#Slot_size

Sometimes this would be nice, but in this case it broke the functionality of calculating size of one element of array. Is there a way to set certain FCs to rely on symbols when some on absolute, or is there only a system wide setting(which I currently can't seem to find)?

My ANY_ANY_SB can be found here, for free :) http://pastebin.com/2BAyNrvp

You have set "symbolic adress priority" ?
If so, after changing a base UDT from which other UDTs or DBs or FBs are derived, run a block consistency check. That will sort things out.

Thanks, that was it, explained in "Setting the Address Priority" chapter in help of Simatic manager. And it was in absolute / Step7<5.2 mode, changed to symbolic for all addresses, now "check and update accesses" works nicely without breaking the code.