Tag value set to 1 in wincc

kpmakvana

Dear sir,

i have used wincc for scada. in that press left click event write script of settagbit and on release left click event write resettagbit. it is working ok if use only left click.

Now,if i press the push button using below mention sequence
1) left click
2)without release left click press right click
3) release right click
4) release left click

then the tag bit contionue set to 1. after contionue operation if again press left click and release reset the tag bit.

this operation create trouble when start the conveyor working ok only through single left click. but operator start this using above condition conveyor contionue run. if there is some interlock then it stop but again start if that interlock clear.

so suggest me way to clear this issue without add extra script. one way i know is write resettagbit script of release left click copy to press right and release right event.

wait for your positive response.thanks and regads,
kalpesh makvana

Sir but this is not proper solution. this may be windown properties that we set the bit first and reset bit on release key. in between if i use right key press and release then left key release operation forget or remain. so is there any such option or window properties that can we disable.

Not sure what exactly you are trying to do, but it seems you are handling the start stop of the conveyor in scada.

Best practice is to handle this in the plc and scada only gives a command to the conveyor logic. This would require 2 bits for scada>plc: start and stop

In the plc you would then read these tags , transfer the state to the conveyor logic, and right after that reset the bits

Code:
A DB_Scada.start
= start
clr
= DB_Scada.start

A DB_Scada.stop
= stop
clr
= DB_Scada.stop

Conveyor logic with the start and stop bits

With this you don't rely on scada and it becomes much more stable