tag value storing in rslogix5000

md.abdullah

hello all agian
i just want to know how can i store a tag value
there is a tag{real}(changes) in rslogix5000.i want to move this value into the some other tag1.now this tag1 value will only erased when i will clear or reset it
please provide me any solution
does rslogix5000 store or hold the any tag value

XIO Tag_Changed_Bit ONS Dummy_Bit MOV MyTag MyOldTagValue

XIO Tag_Changed_Bit NEQ MyTag MyOldTagValue MOV MyTag MyTagsChangedValue OTL Tag_Changed_Bit

----

Anytime "Tag_Changed_Bit" is reset, the compare value is stored. After that, if the input value is every different from the compare value, it stores it, and sets the "Tag_Changed_Bit".

DO NOT PM ME.

Similar Topics

I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
Please help me, I have solve many week but still not solve it. I found trouble of factory talk studio when I set tag by browse address of OPC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to make a tag I created in WonderWare Historian display the correct tag values on the inTouch client but it is currently showing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom