Taking Power Meter Data from PM5330 SE to PLC AB Micro 850

Gery_12

Hi, I am kinda newbie here. Actually, Can I take the Power data from PM5330 Schneider Electric (KWH,Voltage,Ampere) to my Allan Bradley Micro 850 PLC therefore, I can connect it to my server. I am struggling with the Rs485 connection and whole modbus thing. any answer will help me so much. Thank you!

My output is to show the data in my webserver. Is there any other way I can achieve my goal? thank you again.

The Micro850 should be configured as the modbus rtu master and setup to poll the power meter.

The Micro 850 can also communicate using Modbus TCP as can the PM5330. With Modbus TCP the master is referred to as a client and the slave a server. The PLC would be the client and the PM5330 the server. Page 60 of the Rockwell manual WIDELTO posted shows how to set up the PLC side, you then need the Modbus addresses of the variables you need from the PM5330. There should be address list o the Schneider website

The Micro850 should be configured as the modbus rtu master and setup to poll the power meter.

Yes I am thinking in the same box with you. However, the micro 850 should be configured by CCW (component Connected Workbench), I seem lost in how I can program to take the registers from PM5330?

The Micro 850 can also communicate using Modbus TCP as can the PM5330. With Modbus TCP the master is referred to as a client and the slave a server. The PLC would be the client and the PM5330 the server. Page 60 of the Rockwell manual WIDELTO posted shows how to set up the PLC side, you then need the Modbus addresses of the variables you need from the PM5330. There should be address list o the Schneider website

Yes, thank you. I have the register list with me already.

but how to program in order to take the register to my PLC?