Tben L4 8IOL to studio

stu

Hi guys
I have a question for you experience people.
I have a tben l4 8IOL module set up on a machine from the oem ,
And want to add a iolink pressure switch - which reading up you have to configure via service tools or TAS software in the Tben .I understand this and will try this

But can you configure the TBen via studio?
Or example if you have a faulty tben and replace it , can the configuration get it settings to download via studio automatically like we do with the drives ADC?

Similar Topics

Have a job coming up where I'm using a bunch of Turck TBEN-L4-16DXP modules. They say they're configurable as inputs or outputs. I've downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hey all, does anyone of you have some experience with combination of BL67 gateways and TBEN L1 IO modules (using Modbus tcp)? It looks to me like...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone out there has used these units and can give some honest feedback, are they great or rubbish? From what i can tell, they...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm trying to set 4 of the last I/O to be outputs. The manual says to push the set button (which I assume is the one next to the rotary...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a panelview plus that reads from 4 different PLC's. 2 of these used to be Micrologix PLC's and someone else went and updated them to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom