TCP Comms between two Mitsubishi Q01CPU

Marshy

Hi All,

We recently added QJ71E71-100 ethernet modules to two Q01 CPU racks so that we could remotely connect them to a SCADA. This all worked fine.

I now have the challenge of establishing comms between the two CPU's to exchange some silo level values.

The CPU's are programmed in GX Works2.

I found on the Mitsubishi web site some function blocks (http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/sites/public/Industry_Solutions/Custom_Solutions_Center/default)
that I could use to get things going. However when I add them to my project and compile them I get a compile error:

"Program compile Device or address is out of range. Please check the device setting in PLC parameter or check the program whether the device out of the range is not used"

The problem is these blocks are read only so I can't see what the device addreess that is out of range is. Does anyone know how I can overcome this issue? Is there any easier solution without the use of these function blocks?

Many thanks

Rich