Technifor Serial Comm

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was wondering if anyone has any information on serial commands that can be sent to and from a Technifor UC112 or similar. I am currently sending part numbers and lot numbers to different variables in the Technifor but need to find a way to send the information back to make sure it updates. I have looked through the manuals that I have but don't see anything like it, but I know it's possible.

Has anyone worked with this kind of setup.

I have an email into there tech support but have not recieved an answer yet.

Thanks,
-Joel

It's a bit late to the party here but I did recieve information for the technifor/gravotech controller in my application. Ethernet/IP was not supported but serial comms and ethernet tcp/ip are. Attached are the manuals for reference.