9030 serial port

you'll need to list off the settings you're using in the project and whether or not this is a physical serial port, or a usb-serial , etc. generally to get it to work you need to make sure the serial converter used matches the com port being used, sometimes people plug in after a while and the computer has reassigned it to a different port and they didn't notice. At that point the project is pointing to an unused com port now.

What OS are using on the Toughbook. The serial driver in Logicmaster won't work with a 64-bit OS. Furthermore, while I have been able to connect Logicmaster to a 90-30 through a USB/serial converter, the connection gets dropped frequently. If there is a large program in the PLC, I usually can't maintain the connection long enough to upload or download it. What port are you using on the PLC for the connection? The fifteen pin port on the power supply module is RS485.