Telesis and slc505 communication

Thanks again,
If it wasn't for needing to write to two text fields I could probably have it working.
Once or If I do get this thing figured out I will make sure I post my findings.

Got it,
It seems that the Telesis is looking for ASCII code from a PLC rather than decimal or Hex, while I am controlling and talking to the Telesis via a PLC.
Here's what I did . . .
Wrote a basic rung of logic, with an AWT output and another AWT branched below that.
The string file is ST25:1 and ST25:2
The first string writes V01Hello^D to the Telesis when the rung of logic is true
The second string writes V02Hello^D when rung is true.
(V = Variable text, 01 is the text field where I want to place text, Hello is my text, and ^D = EOT or End Of Text.)
The ^D was my main issue while posting to this forum. It seems that in the Telesis under the 'Properties Section' while in 'Host' under "Prog' the Terminator was set on 13 which represents CR or 'Carriage Return' My PLC was sending a ^D or EOT but the Telesis was looking for 13 (CR) so I changed the 13 to a 4 and all works like it should.
I hope this will help another Engineer in the future communicating to a Telesis.
Thank you everyone for your help.