Temperature/ph control with LOGO! 12/24 RC

dimoutsa

As stated in the title I'm trying to build an automation for an aquarium to control temperature and ph in the water among other things. Since I'm just an amateur I have a bit of a problem in choosing the appropriate sensors for this application. The aquarium will operate at 25 degrees Celcius and at 7.0 ph. LOGO! 12/24 RC without buying an extra module only supports 0 - 10v AIs. I need some help in choosing these two sensors and some tips on how to program them correctly.

well for temperature you want to go with a PT100 sensor, they are the easiest and will work with the AI module.
I havent worked with ph yet so cant help you with that.

cheap is use a NTC and a resistor for the temperature. use the 24 volts and put the NTC direct on the glass of the aqaurium.
the voltage will run from 2.5 to 5 volts or something and you must make a diagram for the temps.

the pH is more work and you must use electronics to convert signal.
pH is in millivolts and with very high impedance so impossible to put it in a logo.

I guess the PT100 will do the trick thanks for the answer my friend... As far as ph is concerned I've seen that in all the sensors the output is mVs so I suppose I should use a transmiter right? Problem is which one will do the trick for me since I dont want to get ripped off heh. Anyways thank you both for your replies :)