Template issues with MEDatastore ActiveX on RSLogix 5000.

96kingo

Hi All

Ive got a little problem with using a template on the MEDatastore ActiveX function on RSLogix 5000.

When just storing floating data values, the control picks up the template column headers without any problem, however, ive added a string value and specified that the string is shown before the floating values. Now even though the headers are definitely stored in the .csv template file, only the string header is shown. All the data is stored, just with empty header names. Ive tried using a .txt file for the template instead of a .csv with no avail.

Any ideas?

Oliver

Similar Topics

Hi all, Another (hopefully basic) Wonderware question. Once again, I have a template called, say, $Tank. $Tank has an attribute Number...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to count my Contactor switching times. There are lots of them so I created a template logic with local variables in FC2000. Now I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to AutoCAD and had some questions. If I make a border at roughly 8"x11" or something like that... How do I insert something that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Factory Talk View SE. I have a Trend display with few Push button to invoke different trend templates. Let's say this display...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a "OEE" template availble for Intouch? Instead of building it up from scratch, I thought it was worth a shot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom