tension controller problem

akhunzada136

hi dear all . i am installing tension controller zxt-b600 for winding roller.it is working manually but in auto mode it is not variating its speed to adjust tension . my load cell are new one and wire upas per instructed in manual but one of load cell have value above 20000 ....inspite of all attempts i am finding its solution please help me out

Are these roller mounted load cells?
Make sure the physical setting follows the directional arrow on the load cell if it has one. Otherwise I would check the load cell mechanical installation.

thanks dear for suggestion it is wired up as per manual instruction.with red-5v,green in+,white in- ,and black 0v ....

By the sounds of it the load cell should be providing a mV output. I would take a multimeter and measure across the green in + and white in - wires and check your reading. With zero tension I would assume this should be as close to 0V as possible. If you have a high reading (20mV+) then this would be your problem.

Also, disconnect all power from the load cell and measure the resistance between the red and black, and the green and white. The readings across both pairs should be the same. Depending on how the load cell is constructed would be something like 350ohm, 700ohm, 1000ohm, 2000ohm.

If you do both of these tests and get 0mV and good resistance readings you should be able to rule out a faulty load cell.