Termination board with ELCO connector

esmaeillou

We have a project based on Siemens CPU-416H and I/O cards 300 series , our client forced us to use Termination board with ELCO connector instaad of conventional wiring for input cables in marshalling panel , but we couldn't find proper board from reliable vendor such as weidmuller or phenix for this purpose. please give me a good solution

thanx

Similar Topics

Hi all, Happy belated turkey day! I have an ET200SP PLC with serial unit. We read out date from two energy meters using modbus RTU. We run a...
Replies
Views
In the termination "server module" there are holders for three glass fuses. Is this just for convenience or are the fuses needed? If so, what are...
Replies
Views
Hi, will appreciate your help with my problem. After years of usage our RSLinx starts to stop unexpectedly. It is possible to start it but it...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, I have three 'large' machines with lots of Profibus devices - Siemens PLC I/O boxes and Masterdrives and some MicroMaster drives. The...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need your help regarding the proper termination of Profibus cables. I now that in theory in order to minimize the noise and to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom