The answer to Tech supports infamous question...

Dan W
You have almost nothing on that Boeing engineer. You are off to a good start though.

Dan Bentler

Clearly, the genius of our times, Mr. Albert Einstein establishes the coorelation of ________ with what appears to be a messy work environment, witness Life magazine's photos:
15oe34l.jpg

But, whereas I had previously considered myself working amongst peers on this forum, I can tell you that from the evidence provided thus far, you're all amateurs when it comes to messy offices. Contact me for admittance to the major leagues:

2lwwxs6.jpg

Dan

holy :eek: *&(^%WTGYG*&Y .... LOL

I see the problem... the trash can in the lower left is full, so you ran out of room ;)

and I thought I was bad.... I am going to post this picture over my desk, then when I say I can NOT find a damn thing I will just look up :)

Clearly, the genius of our times, Mr. Albert Einstein establishes the coorelation of ________ with what appears to be a messy work environment, witness Life magazine's photos:
15oe34l.jpg

But, whereas I had previously considered myself working amongst peers on this forum, I can tell you that from the evidence provided thus far, you're all amateurs when it comes to messy offices. Contact me for admittance to the major leagues:

2lwwxs6.jpg

Dan
You have a couple of filing cabinets, at least that a start at getting organized.

Sorry Dan...... Your book case is still WAY too tidy. I think I'm still a potential contender, but I STILL can't find my stupid CAMERA. You have me beat as a fire hazard though, with the space heater in play.......

Imagine too.... I have to decide WHICH mess to start looking through because I work a lot in the office and a lot in the field. So, did I leave that in the piles of stuff in the OFFICE or is it maybe in my TRUCK?

Stationmaster

5S!!!
it's all the rage these days

In our office "It's been 5S'd" is code for "something useful that was laying around and someone threw in the skip/dumpster*" especially, if it had been there, not harming anyone for years, only to be dumped a week before it was finally needed.

My last company would throw away stock if it hadn't been sold in two years. (It wasn't called 5S there though, some **** about Capital Employed) Apparently someone in a parallel reality (i.e. an accountant) worked out that, despite being bought and paid for X years ago, it was costing money to have it sat on the shelf in case one of our customers needed it for their machine.

*delete as appropriate for whichever language set you have loaded