Thinmanager v11

jeff093

Hey Guys,

Trying to get Thinmanager v11 going. Trying to get a Lenovo M75n to PXE boot. I get as far as choosing or creating a new terminal in the boot menu. Once I chose the terminal I want, It loads for a couple seconds than comes up with:

dhcpcd[4595]: dhcpConfig: ioctl SIOCADDRT: File exists

any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

ThinManager DHCP SIOCADDRT Error

The Most common situation when you get the error dhcpcd[4595]: dhcpConfig: ioctl SIOCADDRT: File exists from the ThinManager is due to the Terminal Client DConfiguration size.
Right Click on the Terminal Client once you get to the Display Size modify the size to match that of the Actual Client.
I've found 1280x1024 to work best.

Similar Topics

is it possible to connect SE Local machine to ThinManager? I could not find much in the google search or ThinManager manual. Thank you for your help
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
I have 3 thin clients that won't network boot. I get a tftp time out error. Has anyone ran into this? Thin Manager says on there website...
Replies
Views
so in order to use multiple thin clients each client needs its own SCU file. When using thin manager you assign the application path you want run...
Replies
Views
Anyone setup iFix 5.8 on server 2012 R2 and connected using ThinManager/client I have an issue they seem unable to resolve
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom