Proficy Ifix and thinmanager

asterof

so in order to use multiple thin clients each client needs
its own SCU file.
When using thin manager you assign the application path you want run and also the path to the SCU
However the command /s does not like spaces
So neither of these work
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Proficy\Proficy iFIX\launch.exe" /s "C:\Program Files (x86)\Proficy\Proficy iFIX\LOCAL\RM179.scu" this one fails because of the space after the /s

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Proficy\Proficy iFIX\launch.exe" /sC:\Program Files (x86)\Proficy\Proficy iFIX\LOCAL\RM179.scu this one fails because of the space after Files

If the individual SCU files are not in the Local Path of the iFix install it will fail

so has anyone set up iFix 5.8 on windows 2012 running Terminal Services and
thin manager ?