Cant get Proficy iFix to write to a Integer Bit in control logix PLC

Hi
I want to press a button on the HMI screen and write to a bit within an Integer within a control logix PLC. The iFix version is 5.5 and using the IGS driver to communicate to a compact logix plc.

What i have done so far.

1) Placed a button on the screen with following script.
"closedig COOK1:TESTINT6.f_03"
where COOK1 refers to the database and TESTINT the Integer Tag
I have also configured another button with
"opendig COOK1:TESTINT6.f_03"

2) Configured a tag in the Database
"TESTINT6" pointing to I/O address "JET.Device1.TESTINT[6]
The Enable outputs property is enabled for the tag.

The result is that all 16 bits of the integer go to 1 with the first button and 0 with the second button. Please advise where im going wrong.

The concept is that i want to write to an individual bit in this case bit 3. Once i can prove a system a schema I will use a common picture with simiilar butttons in conjunction with the Tag Group editor to write to similiar objects within my project. ie valve commands.

polite thanks in advance

Andrew

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
I did what you said and changed the button script from TESTINT6.F_03 to TESTINT6.3
The ifx complained "No such field in block"

I shall read the driver manual, but if you have any further ideas it would be appretiated.
thanks

Finally cracked it. I worked with a section of the manual at page 89.
For me the Tag in the database must be the following TestInt[6].0{16}

This allows me to write to any bit in array element 6.
The button script is appended with .F_00 to F_15.

It works, thanks again.