TI - Timed / Event driven drum

The Simatic 545 PLC's (Originally TI PLC's) had a "Time / Event driven Drum" instruction with three inputs.

I know that the first input was the run input, and that the third input was the reset input, but I have no idea what the middle input was. Has anybody here ever worked with these PLC's and instructions, or know where can I find appropriate documentation for it? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael

I know that the first input was the run input, and that the third input was the reset input, but I have no idea what the middle input was.

Almost, but not exactly correct. The first input is the START input, the second input is the JOG input, and the last input is the RESET/ENABLE input.

Here's a link to the 505 series web page: LINK

I recommend you download the 505 programming reference, I know the drum instruction is covered, and if I remember correctly, there is an example as well.

Regards,

Ken

Michael,
I work for FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc., and we make the 505 WorkShop, which is the Windows replacement software for the TISOFT (DOS) software. I have the description of the instuction, which I can fax to you if you like. Feel free to email me seperately with your fax number, or call me to discuss. It is a complete 4 page description.
[email protected]
262.238.8088 x1062