Ping Request Timed Out

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good afternoon all

I'm a bit puzzled. 19 inch AB HMI. addressed 192.168.1.22. laptop 192.168.1.10. I can see it in Linx. I can download .mer to it. But all ping requests time out.

No switch, directly connected. Firewall is off and so is WIFI.

Need some direction.

Thank you for your time.

Found it
"windows menu" go to settings on your left side pane, and then services, scroll to the bottom and you will see a "ping service" toggle, enable it (you'll have to type in the other password you set initially), and if all is good, you should be able to ping the unit immediately.

This answer was provided by Ballak in a thread dated June 4 2022

Thanks for the push DarrylR

Last edited:

Similar Topics

We are setting up a new piece of equipment that has a coolant pumping system (water/glycol). It uses a 5hp 3 phase motor to drive the centrifugal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to ladder logic. I have completed a code in the Xinje PLC XC3-32RT-E for one of the machines I am developing. Currently the program...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New here and new all round to PLC`s. We have a servo drive that runs a cross travel beam backwards and forwards. I am having trouble with...
Replies
Views
Hi , Looking for some help. We have a 343-1 PN Lean Card & 315-2DP connected to an external system collecting data. After a recent shutdown...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom