TIA Portal 15.1 Issues

I tried putting on the glasses but all the lines turned grey instead of blue dashes. I have attached pdf's of the logic with the exception of OB1 because there is nothing on it.

If there is no calls to the FB's or FC's then I cannot see how it will work.
The only other way is if another OB has them like a timed OB (doubt that though).
Try doing a cross reference of the blocks to see where they are called and post the results.

Jesper I'm not sure if the calls go on separate networks or all on one. I know using AB they go on separate lines. I tried that and it didn't work.

I put the calls all on the same line and it worked. I remembered to put my glasses on so I can monitor each line. I still cant get the outputs to activate.

So now you can look at the FCs online.
In each Ladder line with an output you can follow the logical flow while ou are online (yes use the "glasses").
If the output coil in the ladder rung goes green the output should go on.
edit: If there is a mistake so that the FC is actually not called, then the rung wont go green.

If the output does not go on despite coil in the ladder rung is green:
1. Have you use the output twice, so that in one rung it is turned on and in a following rung it is turned off ?
2. Have you used the correct address ?
3. Is there power supply to the output ? Refer to the electrical documentation for the particular PLC model you are using.

I can now monitor everything going on in each rung. I can see the outputs activating in the program but the led's on the machine do not light up at all.