TIA Portal 15.1 Issues

Cannot remember on S7, but on some PLC's if the PLC is in stop mode, you can monitor but no outputs will be physically turned on check the PLC is not in stop mode (just a thought). Also, some PLC's require a supply to the card to energise the LED's as these may be after the opto isolator.

Cannot remember on S7, but on some PLC's if the PLC is in stop mode, you can monitor but no outputs will be physically turned on check the PLC is not in stop mode (just a thought). Also, some PLC's require a supply to the card to energise the LED's as these may be after the opto isolator.

His 1200 has relay outputs, so it DEFINITELY needs power to the outputs before they will do anything.

Does the small LED on the PLC outputs go green when the output is activated? And have you used the correct output adresses (Q) that is linked to the outputs in thw hardware config?

Now the PLC code issue is 'fixed' what about a safety device being tripped removing the power to the relay outputs