TIA portal project - google drive

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

We have our files on google drive. But it happens alot that the TIA portal project can't sync. It get red X on the .ap16 file and is never able to sync. To be able to get around it we have to save the project under a new name.

It's frustrating because if you don't notice this when working from home (on a stationary computer) and you get to work on another computer. The work done at home is not available at work...

Any other have same issue, or how do you work with the projects?

/Tim

Use the google drive for archives (.zap16), not for working on the actual project.
Retrieve the archived project to a local drive, work on the project on the local drive, at the end of each day backup to the google drive.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Import and export of project text is no problem. But how does it work if additional texts are added after I send a exported copy of the text...
Replies
Views
Hi All, If i have the original project for TIA Portal V13sp1. the SoftPLC is running in V13sp1 in a 1515sp Win7 industrial PC. I was not able to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently working on a project involving both PCS7 (v9.1 sp2 upd1) and a Panel Comfort system. This necessitates the use of TIA Portal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom