Timer not resetting issues

Jon82387

Hi all, trying to something fairly simple but seem to be running into an issue with trying to get my timers to reset..... if i run the program in rs500 emulate it seems to work... but when i try and toggle/actually test on the ML1400 processor it doesn't work or reset.

Theory is i have two photoeyes PE1/PE2. PE1 will be used to flag an input and start a small conveyor belt. PE2 will be maybe 20' away and will be used to stop the belt or put it to sleep when no input has changed for say 6 minutes.

So i'm latching the motor on with PE1 and sleeping/stopping with PE2. Issue arrises when i try to restart the motor after it has went to sleep/stopped and say something flags PE1 it will not reset the sleep timers.

Looking for some advice on this.

Thanks!
Jon

Test1.jpg

Well turns out it wasn't a programming issue..... two stupid mistakes on my part. A set of terminal blocks was backwards facing each other causing them to input at the same time.

Then having the PE's outputs wired backwards didn't help.....

So in the end..... can't program around hardwired mistakes.... at least not this time lol.

Thanks anyone that took the time to look at this post!!!