Tips.

Rod said:
Bottle opener; are you guys KIDDING me!? You don't carry a basic Swiss Army knife? Like my Visa card, I don't leave home without it/them. A lot of times I don't walk to my tool kit, I reach for my Pocket Kit (Swiss Army)

I want to know ----- The ball end of a hex wrench is snapped off inside the head of a bolt/screw. How the heck fire do you get the *^%$#@ thing out?
Rod (The CNC Dude)

I carry a leatherman now...although I do have an old SAK in my desk.

For the ball, superglue a 6-32 bolt to it & pull it out when dry. If a smaller size ball, use MIG wire instead of the bolt.

Electric testing with water solution (NON salt BTW). In Idaho Falls the dummy load for US Navy training reactors was a large tank of water with 3 electrodes - 440 three phase.
Ahhh... Memories..... That pond had a chain link fence around it to keep people out, but didn't do a whole lot for the poor rabbits looking for a drink of water..