Ton /tof

Drbitboy,ave you tried the Circuit posted by mikeexplorer in Mixrologix 1100? If you haven't please and share the feedback on the platform.
How much is Mixrologix 1100 ?

Yes, that worked on the MicroLogix 1100. I also swapped rung 003 and 004 and it worked there too.

MicroLogix 1100 are somewhere between $100 and $1000, I think, depending on whether you want new or used, from a distributor or from someone who is reselling an RFE lot. I only have one from fleaBay at the lower end of that scale.

Drbitboy, the problem is that the first rung #000works perfectly but, Motor 0 on rung #001 and Motor 1 on rung 003 is not energized.

Double-check all of your XICs and XIOs (NOs and NCs) in your version of the code against the code that mikeexplorer posted.

Do either of the timers start timing i.e. does either of the timers' accumulators (CV?) start changing?

Can you post a screenshot of what you have (sys/PrintSC and then paste into Paint, [File] => [save as a PNG], attach to a post here).