total control hmi

cooney33

hello again

continuing on my touch screen problem i have a total control products QPK2D100L2 that has gone bad i get no power on led or anything on screen itself when i try to upload with quick design software it goes through connecting then tells me to power up my device is there any other way to get this program out so i can put in a new one.

thanks for reading

they claim they do not support this any longer because it is over ten years old they actually suggested buying a new machine $25000 what a tech team

well, 10 years is a long time. Id lay the blame at whoever didnt get a backup of the programs when the machine was acquired.

maybe you can send the quickpanel off to be repaired somewhere. might just be a power supply problem and the program would still be in memory. who knows.