Total Control Quick Panel to GE Quick Panel

Looks like Proface has a better hardware/software transition from QuickPanels than GE. Which makes sense since Proface manufactured the original QuickPanels. I was always curious what GE's conversion process was like, now I see.

There is a setting that may help.

Click the Options tab, then open the properties for Editors\Panel\Preferences.
Change "Scale on Resolution Change" to True.
You may also need to change "Maintain Ration on Resolution Change" to True.

Unfortunately, you would have to start your conversion over for this to possibly work.

dYoast; Your suggestion worked! In that it allows the selection of different target models after conversion to change panel resolution to the respective models native resolution.

After trying a multiple different resolutions, it became apparent to me that no matter what res you end up with, will not display correctly on this display. The fonts become too skewed, which makes what sigmadelta stated a true statement. "Proface has a better hardware/software transition from QuickPanels than GE"

I was able to change the fonts to a bigger size to make it more legible, but the conversion is dirty at best.