Touch panel proface problem

indra

Hi,

I use many of PROFACE TOUCH PANEL product, type : GP477R-EG11.
At the moment I have problem, with it.
The problem when I want to open another page ( with press "D5", on the bottom left side ) but nothing happened.
If I press another page, such as "D3/D4" or "D1/D2" or "RUN/STOP" these all button are OK , except the "D5 can not change to the next display.
Please help me to solve this problem, HOW TO CHECK THE PROFACE DEFECT or NOT ?
I already SWITCH OFF the POWER, but the same result, "D5" not effect.
I enclosed the picture of the display

proface.jpg proface (1).jpg

Hi,

I use many of PROFACE TOUCH PANEL product, type : GP477R-EG11.
At the moment I have problem, with it.
The problem when I want to open another page ( with press "D5", on the bottom left side ) but nothing happened.
If I press another page, such as "D3/D4" or "D1/D2" or "RUN/STOP" these all button are OK , except the "D5 can not change to the next display.
Please help me to solve this problem, HOW TO CHECK THE PROFACE DEFECT or NOT ?
I already SWITCH OFF the POWER, but the same result, "D5" not effect.
I enclosed the picture of the display
Does dryer 5 exist? Was it working then something happened? Does the proface screen connect to 1 or 5 plc's?

If it was all working and dryer 5 is existing, you can try calibrating the screen. You will need to select offline mode and find the screen calibration menu.