TP270 HMI S7-300 CPU 313C-DP Communications

I have been able to download both PLC and HMI through a profibus network setup as pictured above, but I am still have the same problems of no communication. My HMI actually is very slow under the profibus network, I can not use any of the pushbuttons and it is a 30s lag to switch screens.

Any ideas?

How many tags does the HMI have, and what is the update rate of the tags ?
Did you compile everything in NetPro ?
Investigate the Profibus bus parameters. What TTR has been calculated ?

Similar Topics

Hi, I can't find a solution for the following problem. Is it possible to run my own visual basic application on a simatic touch panel, such as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a trainer with a Siemens S7-315 Processor and a TP270 HMI, using an MPI adapter to connect. I have gone over every setting I can...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We are using a TP270 6" in our machine we dont have the original back up of the touch panel having two problems. 1) m trying to upload...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I have a question about PLC CTI 2500 model C200. We have device with this controler but it hasn't a operating panel. I want...
Replies
Views
Hello to all and thanks for your interesting website I was trying to get data from Siemens TP270 panel using WinCC flexible2008 When Downloading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom