Tpw03 weg plc

mccecim

Hi, I have an application using the PLC TPW03-60HR-A connected with OP08 HMI. It's the first time I'm accessing this application and I don't know how can I interpret the way to develop the HMI displays... I know that the 2 lines avaiables on HMI is programmed trought the ladder logic.
Please someone can help me to understand How to interpret te Weg ladder functions.
The tag K20 means a int value equal 20 to any function?
How the texttp function Works? (Example: TEXTP D8280 D8295 K2)?

Just by googling little bit I found a manual, with complete explanation. Read it and if you find something that is not understandable, post it and we will help you.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automatic conveyor line and had a company install it at the start of this year. There were unable to set up a dual controller...
Replies
Views
Anyone use WEG vfds on here? Thinking of trying CFW300A01P6T2NB20.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Im having the following problem, Speed output of the vfd is always 115hz. If i set the speed reference to 50hz the output still...
Replies
Views
We are running a high inertia load on a WEG CFW11 VFD. The motor is 400HP, 60hz, 508 FLA(from memory), 598RPM. The issue we're having is that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hope someone can help me with this In the company I work for we recently started using Mitsubishi drives and we liked it because it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom