Transfer comments from source to uploaded RSLogix 5000 project

CapinWinky

I've got a project that I meticulously commented and, of course, another guy uploaded it from the PLC, made a lot of changes, losing the comments. Is there an easy way to recover the comments or am I stuck WinMerging my way through an L5X file?

Frustratingly, we are using v20 because they thought the customer asked for it. Turns out the customer specified at least v20...

Similar Topics

Can anyone tell me how to transfer the comments form one program to another in SLC 500, I have a program that has no annotation and I need the...
Replies
Views
I have a original programs with comments of the ab plc 5/04, when connect my computer I pulled a program copy without of comments, is possible...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom