Transferring data from RSLogix 500 to Studio 5000

I have a micrologix 1100 that I am trying to read three data points from it on my safety plc using studio 5000. Any tips or guidance is appreciated.

Different ways to do this. Look into MSG instructions and Produced/Consumed tags. If the data you want to share is physical io, you could even consider wiring directly from one PLC output to other Plc input

welcome to the forum.
i would copy the inputs into a bit file and use messages to get the data.
Yes, you can wire directly, but you must pay attention to the wiring neutral, panel power sources, grounding, use yellow or orange wire to designate external power wiring interface, and label the control panel with placard indication external power when the main disconnect is off. its been a while since i did this, so the rules may have changed. look at nfpa 79 - electrical standard for industrial machinery. other codes may apply.
james

Unless I'm not aware of a newer feature, the ML1100 doesn't support produce/consumed tags. You'll have to use explicit messaging. It's really not a big deal.Use a SLC typed read MSG instruction to get data from the ML1100. The path will vary depending on your source PLC type.