Transferring Data Records to S7 200 PLC

shansal

Hi all,

I need to work with recipes. So I have to transfer the recipe data records from storage medium of TP177B to S7 226 plc. When I use "Set Data Record to PLC" function in WinCC Flexible, where are all the data record values written in PLC?

Thanks in advance.

They will be written to the registers in the PLC that use the data. So if VD1000 was your setting for Temperature in a temperature control system then the value would be written to VD1000.

Bryan

Similar Topics

I have a micrologix 1100 that I am trying to read three data points from it on my safety plc using studio 5000. Any tips or guidance is appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using a SD card to log data on my Panelview plus and FT View ME 6.0. The old data is overwritten with the new data for every 300,000...
Replies
Views
I'm tring to understand how discrete info is being communicated between two AB PLC 5's on the DataHwy. The data is in an output file (O:31)of the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I´m totally new to S7 and have the following problem: From a custom-GUI I need to transfer some data between a PC (with Step7-Software)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am wondering about transferring RS Logix 500 & 5000, as well as Rslinx to a new laptop. The one I currently use in the field is ancient. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom