Transistor Output Converter Help

Thanks for the reply. I've tried it but the it stays 24 volts all the way. Even when it trigger or the set point is reached. It should go to zero. I am using the same power supply.

Any advice ?

Hi Dan,

Can I use a transistor instead of a relay ? If yes do you know the type of transistor to drive the solenoid valve. 24 volts, 1A solenoid valve.

I am trying it right now, but it did not work with the solenod attached to it.

It works fine without the solenoid.

Similar Topics

I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
Specing Point IO to drive 3w 24vdc pneumatic solenoids. Switching frequency is approx every 3.5 sec. Math puts that at .125 amps. Debating...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need a bit of help utilizing a timer's DC transistor output to start/stop a motor with a VFD. The motor currently being utilized...
Replies
Views
hi there, i wanna ask you something about transistor output for ac current, is that possible? because i have plc output transistor for motorize...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to ask what's the difference between relay and transistor as PLC output ? and what are the effects of npn pnp transistor to the PLc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom