transmiser sitrans siemens

yuyo

hello

Can you help me to find or explain me, how can i drive a vacuum system of -0.38 to 0.42 psi, i want to manage it from transmission SITRANS OF SIEMENES.

thanks, i will hope your answers

hello

could help me find a cell that measures the temperature of a crucible to a thousand degrees centigrade, which cell type is it?? which brand?? as is?

please explain a little more
and yes we can measure temp with very high precision.
very simple way, not calibrated but high resolution.
same for pressure.

hello, in a process of aluminum smelting, should have a vacuum system to remove air bubbles trapped in the environment, we have a vacuum system that is controlled by manual valves and a digital display, but the pressure variations and other elements can not control the system well, so I saw the possibility of placing a transmitter siemens for me automatically regulates the vacuum required, so please ask for your support, if you can tell me exactly what pressure transmitter I require siemens or other brand and any installation drawing thank you very much in advance ..

Pressure transmitter:
Get a Siemens DSIII gauge pressure transmitter and assign the LRV (lower range value) to be a negative value, -0.35.

In the part number, specify range 'B' for a span of 1 bar (14.7 psig).

If you want the factory to set the range, I'd spell out the word negative, so that the person reading it doesn't think a dash just separates the number: negative 0.35 psig to positive 0.42 psig, or whatever range is desired.

At high temperatures, use a length of impulse tubing to remove the transmitter from exposure to high ambient heat or high process temperature. Heat kills electronics.

Oral tradition says that 1 foot (0.3m) of stainless steel 0.5inch (13mm) tubing drops 100°F (56°C) per foot, but experience shows that the temperature drops are higher than that.

7MF4033 -1BAx0-xxxx, you'll have to work with your distributor to figure out what you need for fields with an x.